Polypropylene is an inexpensive man-made synthetic fibre
- Very affordable carpet.
- Usually manufactured into loop style carpets, polypropylene carpets are suitable for low traffic areas.
- Ideal for rental properties.
Solution Dyed Nylon is a synthetic, man-made fibre that is tough and durable.
- Nylon carpets are affordable and have added stain resistance
- Dye work exceptionally well with nylon giving a huge range of colour choice.
- It is a versatile fibre that is available in many carpet styles.
- Its resilience makes it ideal for high traffic areas such as family rooms, living areas, stairs and hallways while retaining its plushness.
- Also perfectly suited to families with children and pets.
Made from natural fibres, wool carpet is renewable, warm, luxurious and durable.
- The unique fibre structure makes it strong, hard-wearing and naturally stain resistant.
- Wool carpets absorb noise, are naturally flame resistant and the insulation properties keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Wool fibres are 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable.
- The luxurious finish makes it ideal for living areas, bedrooms and family homes.
- It is at the pricier end of the carpet spectrum but is exceptionally high in quality.