Quality Carpet Mackay
Choosing your carpet fibre can be one of the more daunting decisions when renovating or building your new home. Our expert sales teams have studied the processes and fibre types as well as styles and can expertly assist with your choices to ensure you chose the correct fibre and enjoy every footstep on your new floor coverings for many years to come.
Whether your choice is the vibrant colours of a nylon, the stain resistance of a polypropylene or a natural wool, our carpets provide softness and performance for many years to come.
Polypropylene is an inexpensive man-made synthetic fibre
- Very affordable carpet.
- Usually manufactured into loop style carpets, polypropylene carpets are suitable for low traffic areas.
- Ideal for rental properties or play rooms.
Solution Dyed Nylon is a synthetic, man-made fibre that is tough and durable.
- Nylon carpets are affordable and have added stain resistance
- As dyes work exceptionally well with nylon there is a huge range of colour choice.
- It is a versatile fibre that is available in many carpet styles.
- Its resilience makes it ideal for high traffic areas such as family rooms, living areas, stairs and hallways while retaining its plushness.
- Also perfectly suited to families with children and pets.
Made from natural fibres, wool carpet is renewable, warm, luxurious and durable.
- The unique fibre structure makes it strong, hard-wearing and naturally stain resistant.
- Wool carpets absorb noise, are naturally flame resistant and the insulation properties keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Wool fibres are 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable.
- The luxurious finish makes it ideal for living areas, bedrooms and family homes.
- It is at the pricier end of the carpet spectrum but is exceptionally high in quality.